Wednesday 8 February 2017

'A Day in the Life of Chloe Webber' by Chloe (Otter Class)

my cat wee’ed in the dolls house and we caught Pikachu with Jacob and me when we were out walking with mummy.
I got a horse and a car what can turn into a dogs camper van from my grandma and grandad and mummy is now giving me a cuddle on the sofa and Jacob and mummy is relaxed on the sofa. At school what I found hard was drawing the caterpillar with Swara, Safras and Nancys were the best. Midgy was good that day and it was this day. Chloe and mummy snuggle on the sofa x x x

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely day Chloe. I haven't managed to catch a Pikachu yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Chloe - what a lot of lovely writing! It is great to see you are starting to use capital letters and full stops correctly. Sorry to hear that your cat was rather naughty in your doll's house. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment has been received for moderation. Thank you.